Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C – pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.
Supporting what’s already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin’s own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.
The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology.
24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic.
Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your fingertips in a circular upward motion. WARNING: The second method may leave tiny flecks of gold intact on your face for your friends to envy!
So, what did I think about this 24k Gold serum??
A little goes a long way! The best way to apply it, for me, was to place one pump on each cheek and smooth over my face in circular upward motion. When I put a drop on my fingers tips and rub together, I didn’t feel that it covered as nicely. My skin felt tighter after applying the serum, kind of sticky at first, and I’d apply my daily moisturizer on top. I don’t think I notice any drastic results, but the scent is nice, and I’d recommend trying this if you’re in the market to try new serums. To order, please click here: Amazon.Com