I want to send a big THANK YOU to the following blogging mom’s that have nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Cassie – My Real Life Moments
Nikki – Growing Up Mom
Renee – Tight Budget Sandwich
I was working on this when I received two more nominations. I didn’t quite know if I should do 3 different posts or roll it into one, so I decided to go with one post and nominate more than the 11 nominees. I just thrilled and love the sisterhood of the world of blogging! I have met some terrific bloggers in this new found journey of mine. Thank you to everyone who is and has been supporting this dream!
What Is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is presented from blogger to blogger. It is a way to highlight newer blogs, with less than 200 followers, within the blogging community. This is a great way to recognize other bloggers, get to know them, and help others to get to know them as well! Through the nomination I received from the ladies above, I visited each blog and was able to start viewing their nominees for the award.
Here are the guidelines for this award:
Here are some of the questions I received:
1. How did you get started blogging?
I’ve always loved to write. I held myself back and after my Grandma passed away last March, I just went for it. Being a SAHM is hard. You don’t get a paycheck, you don’t have lunch w/co-workers (of the adult kind), listen to something other than the “Frozen” Soundtrack, and some days you don’t even get a shower. Once I got over my fear of rejection I went for it and began blogging in October of 2014.
2. What do you like most about blogging?
a. I have met so many amazing bloggers and at the end of the day I have something that I did, something that made me smile, something of my own. I mean, I don’t even get to go to the bathroom alone most days. It’s an outlet for me. I do need to cut out and be more productive, which is why I am up at 12:58am writing. My day with three kiddos just gets away from me, because oh yeah I’m being a good mom.. LOL
3. What do you like least about blogging?
a. Wanting to do more and realizing I can’t do it all.
4. What would be your dream job?
a. I am living my dream, I always wanted to be a mom.
5. What is your favorite thing about you?
a. I’m an honest and loyal friend.
6. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
a. Hmmm. That’s a tough one. Sure I’d love to have millions of dollars, fancy cars (not that I don’t love my mini-van, I mean who doesn’t love automatic doors on a rainy day), vacation homes around the world.. But in my reality I have what I need. I have a mom who is my best friend, a husband who is amazing and an awesome father to our 3 kids, I have my son Wyatt who is so creative and is always thinking of others, my son Owen who I should have named “Giggles” he is so loving and has such a great attitude almost all of the time.. My daughter Haleigh who is my wish come true. We should have named her “Penny”, since when we found out we were pregnant I did the old wives tale of licking a penny and sticking it to a wall, if it stays it’s a girl. She’s keeping me on my toes with her 6 outfit changes a day, she’s 3 going on 16.
7. What would your personal paradise be?
a. Being at home snowed in with the family, drinking hot chocolate, and playing board games. On a non-family note: I’ll take Hawaii any day.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
a. Diet coke, I love it. I’ve tried to quit and I just can’t. It’s in my blood. I inherited it from my mom, I blame her.
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
a. For endless energy, to be able to rest for minutes and feel completely refreshed. Not sure what the name would be though.. Hmm.
10. Do you have any pets? If so what?
a. No pets, not yet. We’ve been researching dog breeds to see what would be a good fit for our family. Now that Haleigh is potty trained I guess I miss cleaning up messes… Lol.
11. Are you glad you are done with these questions?
a. Yes, it’s been fun though. It feels good to write.. I feel like I’ve had writers block lately. I will begin, start over, erase, and start all over lately.. I just need to do it.
My Questions For The Nominees:
1. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
2. What is the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. Do you have any pets? If so what are they and what are their names.
6. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
7. What is your least favorite thing about being a mom?
8. What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
9. What is one weird thing you do when no one is around?
10. How did you get started blogging? What about blogging peaked your interest?
and the nominees are:
I urge you to check these blogs out a don’t forget to show some LOVE and SUBSCRIBE! We can show great support for one another by subscribing to each others blogs. I look forward to connecting.